Trending Now – Wearing Yellow with White Inspirational Looks 2015!
Yellow and white are two trending colors this season and I thought it will be so fun to pair them up! I think these colors complement each other really well, don’t you think so?
When I spotted the off-shoulder pineapple print top on one of my short getaways, I knew I have to get it. It is so cute and I could not resist adding it to my wardrobe! Personally, I think a top like this will make a really great summer vacation piece so I decided to match it with comfortable shorts and sandals for that casual holiday style. Add a summer straw hat to the outfit and the look is completed for an enjoyable day in the sun! I have previously done a post featuring many other lovely pineapple print items so head on here for a look if you are curious!
There are many more ways to wear yellow with white and here are some examples which may inspire you –
1) Casual chic summer street style look with a classic shirt, shorts and brown accessories. Effortless and cool!
Taken From Olena Fashion TV
2) Workwear does not have to be boring! Bring some cheer to the office with striking yellow prints while still looking professional at the same time.
Taken From Style.com
3) Look ultra feminine in a pretty yellow maxi skirt and staple white top! Great outfit for a romantic date.
Source From Tay Meets World
4) Hit the beach in a sleek all-white bikini set and add a pop of yellow for that summery vibe!
Source From 1015Store
5) If you love a sporty chic style, go for a stripe dress and match it with a pair of cool canvas shoes or sneakers
Taken From Trendy Mods
6) For a look that requires minimum effort to look pull-together and is pretty to look at as well, opt for a feminine two-piece coordinates in bold floral prints.
Source From Nordstrom
I will be away on a short break to spend some time at the pool! Hence, this will be the last post for this week and I hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading and see you again soon!